How to make tabbouleh salad (Fresh and Healthy Recipe) | Daniela’s Home Cooking
A classic middle eastern recipe for tabbouleh salad. It’s so bright and fresh and serves perfect as an appetizer. This recipe is fool proof and has been used in my family since ages, so you bet it’s stunning!
Don’t forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE button for more videos, thanks for watching!
SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClS7fEooxCd-4_cstDywkJQ
Serves 8 – 10 as an appetizer
400 g Parsley
2.5 small onions
1 big lemon/2 smaller ones
3 tbsp couscous
2 tbsp flavorless oil
1 1/4 tbs salt
3/4 tbs sumac
1. Clean and rinse the parsley, and remove/cut off all the stems.
2. Mince the parsley very finely and transfer it to a big bowl.
3. Chop up the tomatoes into very small pieces as well, and add it to the bowl. Repeat the same thing with the onions.
4. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice wait her with your hands or using a lemon squeezer. Pour the lemon juice in a clean bowl.
5. To the juice, add the oil and mix it briefly. Add the bulgur and give it an additional mix, making sure that the bulgur is coated by the liquid mixture. Let it sit for about 5 – 10 minutes, and give it a stir once in a while.
6. Add the bulgur mixture to the salad and mix. Add the salt and the sumac and stir it well.
Tip: Sumac is a traditional spice that is found in many middle eastern dishes, if you can’t get your hands on it just use some more lemon juice and the zest from 1/2 – 1 lemon, after taste.
It won’t taste exactly the same but it is a good substitute if you don’t have it.
7. Transfer the salad to a big wide bowl and decorate the top with lemon wedges and parsley leaves. If you want to you can also serve it alongside lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Tabbouleh sallad recept
Totalt: 8 – 10 portioner som förrätt/sidorätt
400 g Persilja
2.5 små lök
1 stor citron/ 2 små
3 msk couscous
2 msk olja
1 1/4 msk salt
3/4 msk sumak
Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Editing program: Imovie and FilmoraGo
Photos edited on: PicMonkey
About Daniela`s Home Cooking!
On this channel I share with you easy to follow video-recipes for delicious desserts and tasty food that you can easily recreat at home.
First Seen on Here