Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Savour the Senses
I can’t imagine that I virtually forgot to share this recipe earlier than the Holidays. For all you last-minute people, you might be in luck! Despite the fact that I’ve solely been to Crimson Lobster as soon as, the reminiscence of the Cheddar Bay Biscuits won’t ever depart my thoughts. They had been the greatest biscuit I had ever had. After speaking about them with Ben, I made a decision there needed to be a copycat recipe out there- and go figure- there was!
These biscuits from Rattling Scrumptious are TOO GOOD. They’re moist, tacky and precisely what you might want to deliver to your Vacation gathering. Added bonus? They’re BEN FRIENDLY! AKA egg-free & nut-free, sorry to our lactose and gluten buddies!
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- half of teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/four teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- half of cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 half of cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/four cup chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450F & line your baking sheet with parchment or baking mat.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, salt & cayenne pepper in a big bowl. Combine effectively to mix.
- In one other massive bowl, whisk collectively the buttermilk and butter.
- Pour the liquid combination over the dry substances whereas stirring with a rubber spatula. One the combination has simply mixed, fold in the cheddar cheese and chives.
- Scoop 1/four c servings of biscuit combination onto the baking sheet. Bake till golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with contemporary chives earlier than serving. Serve heat!